Longchamp Le Pliage bags were first designed by Phillipe Cassegrain and Isabelle Guyon in 1993. Crafted from durable nylon in many colors with a brown leather flap and handles, the Longchamp handbags are foldable, making them the perfect travel companion for trips near and far. (more...) Le Pliage purses have been a popular mainstay of the Longchamp brand and a woman can select her Le Pliage from a variety of styles including handbags, totes,
duffels and luggage.
The best selling Longchamp products include:
- Le Pliage Small Handbag: this small bag holds more than it looks like it should and is available in a color to match every mood and occasion.
- Medium Tote: Longchamp’s best selling tote – the ideal size for all your must-haves and more.
- Le Pliage Large Tote: The larger of the two tote sizes, with long shoulder straps, perfect for everyday use.
- Medium Handbag: The larger of the handbags with short handles -- this bag fits everything for you’re on-the-go life.
- Le Pliage Large Duffle: The smaller of the duffels, this one will hold an overnight or a weekend’s worth for travels near and far.
- Zippered Backpack: A great design for every day work or school.