With their fun and funky prints the Orla Kiely Fall 2014 collection will be sure to catch your attention. Her signature linear stem print designs are available in several vibrant colors an designs. The new kelp color accented with baby pink can be flaunted in unique backpack, messenger bag, or big zip wallet! Looking for dark, rich more subdued colors you can pick up the same styles in navy. Whatever your style we have the right bag for you.
Surprise the bride and her lucky groom with a charming piece from Simon Pearce. These elegantly crafted designs are air blown giving each piece slightly unique flare. Decorate your dinner table or enhance your decor with festive and one-of-a kind glassware. The festive pieces from the Hartland, Barre, Shelburne, Woodbury, Chelsea, or Ascutney collections make perfect wedding gifts for your loved ones.Celebrate wedding season and enjoy 20% off in our 2 day Simon Pearce sale. Lets toast to that!
The semi annual sale is ending soon – If you haven’t already (or even if you have) make sure you check it out to get all the best items up to 40% off! We add new items every day so check back often.
Shop from our wide selection of handbags, jewelry and outerwear to save 20-40% and be stylish all summer long.
Have you heard about our exciting Summer Sweeps? For the next three weeks you can enter our Sweepstakes on Facebook for the chance to win an Herve Chapelier tote, a PurseN purse organizer, a Chan Luu five wrap bracelet and a pair of House of Harlow by Nicole Richie sunnies! Simply like us on Facebook and fill out the form once a day to increase your chances of winning!
Curious on how we would style the House of Harlow Sunnies? Check out our outfit inspiration board below!
With Coachella going on we are so inspired by all of the great festival looks! We’re even more excited to see all our favorite celebrities wearing one of our top designers – Chan Luu! From necklaces to wrap bracelets to sparkly crop tops, Chan Luu was all over Coachella and we simply just can’t get enough.
Even though we can’t be there, in spirit we went all out with our wrap bracelets today channeling that great California style and day dreamed of the sunny, warmer weather to come. Don’t forget, you can head over to the site and shop Chan Luu! Sign up for the newsletter and receive 10% of your next purchase!
As the weather gets warmer on the east coast, all we want to do is spend time at the beach and just enjoy the sun. This weekend, we’re escaping overnight to the recently spring fever hit New England coast line – our favorite summertime get away for a little R&R. We would be lying if we said that we weren’t inspired by the coastal towns and beach scenes – and our overnight bag reflects that. This Friday, our favorites are “nautical” themed and perfect for a mini vacation or staycation as we start day dreaming about warmer weather and the summer season ahead!
1. Need some manicure inspiration? Check out this one from the Beauty Department
2. Our go to overnight bag is this beautifully shaded blue Boxford from Longchamp
3. These delicious caramels are the perfect snack for any roadtrip or snuggling on the couch
5. Looking for the perfect playlist? Check out Ray LaMontagne & the Pariah Dogs for all your road trip needs!
6. Keep your eyes safe on the beach with these adorable House of Harlow sunnies!
7. Stuck at home but craving the seaside? Throw a nautical themed party for your family and friends!
8. Buy this Jonathan Adler sculpture for your party! (It’s so cute!)
9. Or buy yourself a little treat courtesy of Charriol (you deserve something shiny!)
10. Download this app. It will change your life (or at least your email)
What are your plans for this weekend?
A new month, a new bag! Say hello to April with Orla Kiely’s limited edition crossbody bags! A hit style on the runway, crossbody bags are great for being hands free during the day and compact enough for an evening out. Because of that, it’s no surprise we’ve fall head over heels for these four fabulous Orla Kiely styles. From bright eye catching shades to neutral patterns, these versatile bags are great for any occasion and add a play look to any outfit. This month when you purchase any of the crossbodys shown below you’ll receive 20% off your purchase when you use the code BOMapril.
Still confused on how to style it? We love this look paired with tailored, lady like separates. A slim pant and a floral button down shirt are streamlined and add a bright burst of color. Add on other neutral accessories like a tan flat or small heel for the day or a chunky wedge for night and a sparkly bracelet to up the girly factor! This bag is a statement piece – make sure you let her shine!
How would you style your Orla Kiely Crossbody?
It’s finally starting to feel more like spring here at HQ and with the Easter holidays coming up we thought a little vacation was in order – so we’ve escaped south for the weekend! We felt the need for warm sunny days, delicious home cooked food, and slow southern mornings – the perfect respite from the chilliness of winter that has seemingly settled down in New York lately (talk about all that snow!). But have no fear, even in on the road we’re still looking for great brands and brilliant ideas to continue to bring you the best possible shopping experience we can!
1. Ladylike and feminine, this Hobo International Clutch is perfect for summer travel and we love the hidden smart phone pocket!
2. Erin has had this P!nk song on replay all week and it’s not hard to see why
3. Look no further for your next beach bag – the Longchamp Cruise collection has arrived and we’re smitten with this sailboat inspired line
4. Have you signed up for theSkimm yet? Get the lowdown on the latest news stories in this daily compiled email
5. Okay we admit it – we love the stingray effect so much we had to throw in another piece courtesy of House of Harlow
6. Trish & Erin are obsessed with peanut butter – so these homemade Reeses peanut butter eggs are a must for the holiday weekend!
7. How cute is this Jonathan Adler phone dock? Woof!
8. Woodford Reserve has released their new bottle design for the 2013 Kentucky Derby and we love it!
9. We like to be hands free on vacation so we absolutely adore this Orla Kiely messenger bag in its bright shades for spring!
10. Have you seen Trotter? You should really see Trotter.
- See How Our Staff Styles Barbour’s Iconic Liddesdale Vest -
Just because it’s technically spring here in New York doesn’t mean the weather has decided to agree with the seasons! While the temperatures may be on the up and up, sometimes the mornings are still down right chilly! Our newest motto here at HQ has been to layer as much as possible so that as the weather warms up we can strip down. What do we find ourselves layering with the most? The new Barbour Women’s Liddesdale Summer Gilet in navy ($129)! A lightly quilted vest with a fun and feminine flower lining (courtesy of Liberty of London!), the gilet can be worn zippered or buttoned depending on your desired look. Still unsure of how to style this iconic vest? See how our online coordinator, Erin, sports hers!
Still confused on how to style it? Check out our inspiration board below for how we would rock this versatile vest!
We paired it with some of our classic go to pieces – the CC Skye Mercy Spike Bracelet in Gold ($140), the Chan Luu Gold and Silver Combo Wrap Bracelet ($240), and the Longchamp Large Tote in Sunshine ($145). The yellow from the Longchamp bag contrasts great with the rich navy and floral print of the Liddesdale vest. The boots tailor the outfit and make it more sophisticated, as do the gold accents!
How would you style it? Leave your suggestions down below!
Love Taylor Swift’s style in her new music video for “22″? We do also! We love it even more because she’s wearing the House of Harlow Pebble Pendant Necklace ($95) – one of our favorite pieces from the Spring / Summer 2013 collection.
Featuring a three layer drop, this textured metal necklace is surrounded by sparkly crystals. An adjustable lobster claw chain allows you lower or raise the height of the pendant to your desired necklace. We love Taylor’s layered look for a bohemian glam night out with friends. We would even wear it alone with jeans and a loosely fitted top for a casual day out running errands.
Available now at Magnums.net